Posts by BeckyBoo

Hi, I made the switch over to LibreElec from OpenElec and I've had some issues with streaming since. I was hoping someone could take a look at my logs and see if they indicate whats happening please?

My media player is a Zotec Nano box with 8GB RAM, 256GB SSD and an Intel i3 processor so it shouldn't be struggling. I'm on 100Mbps link with Virgin and have no issues on the internet in gerneral.

I use Ace IPTV's m3u URL in LibreElecs SimpleIPTV addon but I watch any channel for about a minute and it cuts off. I lot of people have suggested that its video cache issues so I made changes to my advancedsettings.xml file as suggested which now looks like this:

When my stream disconnects, this happens in the logs. Does it mean anything?

I really would like to try and resolve this. If anyone if able to help me fix it, I would be more than willing to contribute to the project.
    Thanks in advance.

Hi everyone! New user to LibreElec here but long time OpenElec user. I recently made the change after receiving the recommendation from someone on a Kodi support FB group while I was trying to get a EPG working with a m3u URL.

I now have a fully working EPG which uses IPTVSimple Client from Kodi but my next phase is to try and get a recorder setup. I have done a bit of research and tried a handful of different add-ons, and I have gotten the furthest with TVHeadend.

Its installed and running in the background. I have entered my m3u URL but its only scanned and found about 6 channels. I subscribe to ACE-Iptv so I know there should be many many more.

Has anyone else managed to get anything similar setup using TVHeadend? I am open to suggestions of using a different add-on if they work!
    Thanks in advance!