Posts by gary9872

I've already tried in that article but I could not figure out which remote.config is right for my box. I put one in the other site but nothing changes. All the keys except the power off function.

Seeing that it turns on but not off suggests that there is nothing wrong with the remote.conf (Unfortunately) It suggests that the coding to suspend your box is now broken

What I would recommend is trying earlier versions to see if you can pin point which exact version the problem started at.

Cheers,

Gary

FYI: I run gentoo and build there. However, every now and then I have minor/major build issues as well.
    Especially since my gentoo is bleeding edge and sometimes presents build with newer host programs (e.g. gperf 3.1).
    It seems standard Android/LE/etc... build is debian/ubuntu friendlier.
    So now I have very minimal ubuntu chroot inside gentoo and I can build much easier (and equally fast).

I believe it has something to do with the version of BASH...

I tryed attaching a patch but it wouldn't let me, so you'll have to copy the below code and call it image.patch and place it in scripts directory where the file image resides and issue the following command.

patch < image.patch image

Hope that works,

Cheers,

Gary

Hello all.

The audio *ANALOG* goes nuts ( some sort of white noise extremely LOUD) just before the LibreElec screen comes up, and stays like that for about 14 seconds, then disappears as it is finishing loading up Kodi. I does it on both 7 and 8 releases.

Any suggestions on how to mute it?

Thanks,

Gary

PS Thanks kzaq for all your work. It is quite the daunting task to make this builds.