Posts by SickIcarus

Hey all, apologies if this has been asked and answered - I've skimmed the thread, and Google failed me.

I'm trying to install this image on a nuc ivy bridge. My TV is reporting the resolution is invalid, and no picture is displayed. I've tried a clean install from loading the image onto a USB, and at boot the installer doesn't even display. I've also tried with a clean libreelec 8 install and copying the tar file into the update folder - it installs, but then when it reboots it has the same display error.

The pc is an Intel nuc ivy bridge i3. Libreelec 8 reports the video is mesa dri Intel ivybridge mobile. Opengl version 3.0 mesa 13.0.6.

Is this fixable?
    Thanks!

Does anybody have any ideas on this issue? It feels like an issue with xorg.conf but I don't know how to fix it.

Hey all, apologies if this has been asked and answered - I've skimmed the thread, and Google failed me.

I'm trying to install this image on a nuc ivy bridge. My TV is reporting the resolution is invalid, and no picture is displayed. I've tried a clean install from loading the image onto a USB, and at boot the installer doesn't even display. I've also tried with a clean libreelec 8 install and copying the tar file into the update folder - it installs, but then when it reboots it has the same display error.

The pc is an Intel nuc ivy bridge i3. Libreelec 8 reports the video is mesa dri Intel ivybridge mobile. Opengl version 3.0 mesa 13.0.6.

Is this fixable?
    Thanks!