Posts by robmcc83

hi all :)

Hoping someone here can help me a little here.

I have a pi 3 with latest le8 on it connected to my old tv which only had 720p hd and everything worked perfect.

I have now just bought a new tv which is 1080p. I reformatted and reinstalled le8 on my sd for the pi3 as I thought it would be nice to start fresh with new tv :).

But I have noticed that when navigating through the kodi gui it seems a little stuttering is present and overall the performance just seems a little slower.

Could this be because it is now running in 1080p.

I've never touched any settings I always leave everything as default except for adding my mpeg2 licence.

Could it be that it needs optimising if so what do you guys change to get the best out of the pi3, or is it pretty much optimised already from the word go.

Thanks in advance

Rob

Thanks for you response very much appreciated.

which log files do I need to check.

I know the basics but I'm not a savvy lol.

My internet connection on the pi is fine it's wired straight to router and last night I was reinstalling all my other add-ons skins etc kept trying your add on every now and then but again still no luck.

Cheers

Hi.

I have been using this addon for a little while and must say i have enjoyed it very much thank you.

now whats happened is i seem to have corrupt my sd card in my pi, so if i went to buy a new one.

ive reinstalled le8 latest version and setup like i always do, installed your addon v2.8 for le8 then this is where my problem starts.

when i first setup i launched first time then copied roms, rebooted, launched straight into retroarch to configure my controllers then i went ahead and installed emulationstation and themes no problem.

only this time it wont install emulationstation or thems. i click to install emulation station and it will just say installing for hours, if i press enter on keyboard (for ok) it will immediately tell me it is installed but it isnt.

ive been trying all day with no lock ive even reinstalled le8 but no luck.

Thanks