Posts by markosan

8.0.1i re-uploaded with fixed SPDIF sound.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Thanks a lot! On my S905X Mini M8S II 2GB+8GB the suspend feature now works great regardless of the wired network enabled/disabled setting. I still can't boot from power off or reboot, unless I disconnect my USB HDD (an issue totally separate from suspend, as I understand), but am using suspend all the time so it's really a minor gripe. Interestingly, it reboots just fine if I select "Reboot from internal". Don't know if it helps...

The player Ѕ905Х function "Suspend" works perfectly, and without problems - just as well in S905. But if you disable the "Wired Network" - Suspend stops working.

I hope my experience will help return function "Suspend" the current builds.

Hey folks, I just wanted to confirm this behavior on my S905X Mini M8S II 2GB+8GB. I really really hope that kszaq can find a way to return the suspend function to the current builds now that we know that the wired network is a factor. Currently using a 8.0.1a build shared by user stormrev with reverted "no suspend" (thanks a bunch stormrev!), but it would be great to be able to keep up with new builds.
    I can't use the builds without suspend, because I'm experiencing the boot problem where the boot process is endlessly looping on the GoogleTV splash screen unless I disconnect my USB HDD. This happens with temp sensor disabled as well. I'd be more than happy to assist with additional logs if required.