Posts by DerVan8228

UPDATE {SOLVED}

Found the fix finally here in the forums for the remote issue I was having, turned out I was using the wrong config file and ran across one CODESNAKE used for the OPENELEC amremote config file that worked perfect. All my keys are running so I guess for anyone with remote issues you just gotta tinker till you find the right match.

Still seeing a slight audio drop issue but I am thinking this is due to settings or just the fact the Matricom G-Box Q is getting a little dated maybe, not sure. I will post again if I sort that one out.

Still curious though what Matricom G-Box Q owners have experienced with different skins. Gonna stick with Amber for now seeing it doesn't cause videos to stutter on my set up but if anyone out there uses more resource hungry skins and they work fine let me know...gonna take a break from tweaking this box for the moment but if any suggestions on how to get more out of it and possibly get my system running more smooth for something like the AEON MQ 7 skin let me know...like the setup of that one from what I seen.

I have a G-BOX Q2 and I need this file. Could you advise where I can get it and maybe where it gets copied to on the Q2? Thanks.

Sorry, figured that part out, but still trying out different remote.conf files.

I found the remote.conf file that works the Q2 here.

i install the m8s version to a matricom Q2 works great, the only issue i see is when i shutdown, my box reboot, any idea????'

I also updated a G-BOX Q2 using the LibreELEC-S8X2.arm-8.0.1-M8S.tar (dated Apr 15, 2017) update file from a previous version of LibreElec. I don't have the shutdown problem like you had, but my factory remote will not work. I can use it to turn the it on, but not to control it once it's started. I guess there's a file for the remote I have to transfer to the Q2 and I've got re-read a bunch of this thread to get the details. Did you have to do anything for the remote to work or did you use a different update file? Thanks.