Posts by oddbrandon

"Via SSH" are the operative words, basically your access via the backdoor.

See Accessing LibreELEC - LibreELEC for more info.

alright but how do I open the terminal is what im asking? im not using kodi through a desktop computer but rather directly from the media box. Can't find the SSH anywhere unless im just too blind to see it. Like I previously mentioned, very new to these things and easy things for other people seem to be difficult for me
    [hr]

"Via SSH" are the operative words, basically your access via the backdoor.

See Accessing LibreELEC - LibreELEC for more info.

alright so its my understanding now that I can download Putty on Mac (my OS) and through there I can access the SSH

So, I have a media streamer (Nexbox a95x s905x) and I did the spinztv lite fresh install (v2.8) and since then it has screwed up my kodi. I went to the settings and tried to do a channel update to upgrade my kodi from 16.1 to 17 and since I clicked "channel update 8.0" my settings disappeared and now I cant even do a system reset. Anyone ever have this issue? Is there a way I can perform a system reset on my box? update to 17 is turning out to be a lot of trouble :(

Disclaimer: Im very new to media streamers/kodi/libreelec. This is literally my first time doing any of this so keep that in mind :)