I have the latest LibreELEC running on my Matricom but running on NAND. What steps do i need to take to have an SD card take the brunt?. Is it just a matter of renaming an SD card or would i need to do anything further?
If you already have a working OpenELEC or LibreELEC on your device and you want to continue using internal NAND for storage please use installation instructions for updating existing installations:
1. set the label on your internal NAND by running tune2fs -L LIBREELEC_DISK /dev/data using SSH
2. update using TAR as usual (copy .tar to .update/ folder and reboot)
If you want to do a clean install:
1. flash the ZIP from recovery as usual (using FAT32 formated SD card or USB drive)
2. power off the box (don't worry about the error during first boot)
3. insert empty SD card or USB drive with ext3 filesystem and the LIBREELEC_DISK label and power on the box (the system will use it for storage instead of the internal NAND)
4. (optional) if you prefer to use the internal NAND for storage you can now set the label using SSH, remove the external storage device and reboot
Just joined up to say thanks this works a dream. Finally 17.1!
Excellent work KOPRajs