Posts by paperbackwriter

I have been receiving lockups running LibreELEC 9.0.0. The video will stop and the the box will reach a load of over 15 for several minutes and then reload kodi. The box is so unresponsive that you cannot even ssh in while this occurring. Never had any issues until 9.0.0.

I see lots of the following:

WARNING: ActiveAE - large audio sync error

CRenderManager::WaitForBuffer - timeout waiting for buffer

CVideoPlayerAudio::Process - stream stalled

Please see attached log files.

log1

log2

I've recently upgraded my install to 9.0.0 and have run into major issues with screensavers.

All screensavers under the libreelec addons repository do not work.

I used to run the Euphoria screensaver for years now and this isn't listed anymore on the repo. Was this removed for some reason?

Has something major changed in the screensaver department between 8.2.5 and 9.0.0?

I'm running on the generic x86_64 linux image under an nvidia ion gpu.

You should check what values are set after boot - maybe they were changed between releases.

This was already stated in my original post.

There is no solution to my original script. Adding a sleep does not affect the outcome. The only solution seems to be running it in the background with a sleep value. Ugly but it's the only solution that works for me.

Code
    1. (
    2.   sleep 10;
    3.   echo EHC1 > /proc/acpi/wakeup)
    4.   echo XHC > /proc/acpi/wakeup)
    5. )&

I've been using the following autostart.sh script since version 7 of libreelec:

echo EHC1 > /proc/acpi/wakeup
    echo XHC > /proc/acpi/wakeup

The state is disabled for EHC1 and enabled for XHC upon a fresh boot of the box.

On my system this script enables EHC1 and disables XHC. Since upgrading to version 8 of libreelec the script does not run as it used to. The first enables EHC1 as it should yet the second XHC is still enabled when it should be disabled. Running the two commands via ssh enables/disables them properly.

What has changed between version 7 and 8 of libreelec in regards to autostart.sh?

Thanks