Posts by inetjnky

I backed out of all my changes and I am trying to re-install again to start over fresh but I can't find the link you posted before on the actual installation instructions to get this setup. Do you have that link again? I have TVH installed and my m3u file setup and all my channels are being seen, I just am trying to get the EPG setup and need the instructions to get your files installed. Thanks.
    [hr]
    Let me give you my configuration and maybe the installation info will be more helpful...

I have this addon installed on my chomebox which is my Kodi front end. It's configured.

I have RPI3 with OSMC installed and TVHeadend as my backend. I'm trying to get this installed on the backend. That's the part that I'm needing some help with.

Thank you.

Do you know if this would work with TVHeadEnd on RPI3 with network setup as IPTV Auto connected to HDHomeRun Prime? I'm having a real hard time getting any EPG to work with SD with this configuration but can view / see all my channels just fine. Just want a guide to use!
    [hr]
    and my front end (kodi) is installed on my chromebox, and my tvheadend is installed on my RPI3... and this isn't working... :/ bummer... my search continues!
    [hr]
    I think I have it all configured, and it would work, if only I could add EPG Sources to my channels. There are no sources to choose from. I can't figure out why not (is this because I'm using IPTV Auto Network?). I had the same problem with the XMLTV SD JSON grabbers too. All my channels are imported and mapped through a .m3u file under Network / IPTV Auto Network on TVHE v4.1