Posts by jasonhtt

Ok good, thanks for mentioning this. Was this because you added the space or the remote did this for you? And what remote are you using? I'd like to know so I can ask others when they get random connection problems

Well, I use Yatse but I'm not sure if I can blame the problem on it only. In combination with SwiftKey keyboard, predictions and stuff... It's hard to tell and so easy to miss...

Password and user name double checked and re-entered. I've also checked the config files and password stored there is correct, too. The result is the same. I'm getting the same authentication failed for any of NordVPN locations/servers.

Out of despair, I tried to downgrade the addon to version 3.1.2 but that didn't help either. Has something changed at NordVPN? Authentication works fine from Windows or Android NordVPN client. :huh:
    [hr]
    zomboided Fixed!!! :cool:

I have finally noticed when looking through settings.xml file that password value had one extra space at the end! It seems that when entering credentials through my Android Kodi remote, an extra space at the end was sent to Kodi. I did not notice that before. Now when I've entered password through Kodi on screen keyboard, being very careful about characters at the end, NordVPN authorization works again! Sorry for bothering you zomboided...
    Thank you for your work and your support!

It looks like you're using the wrong password. You should double check and then do the reset VPN provider option again (no need to reset the downloaded files). Or maybe Nord have changed their servers again, I'd need to check. Does this happen for all locations or have you only tried the us9 one that you're showing me in the log?

Password and user name double checked and re-entered. I've also checked the config files and password stored there is correct, too. The result is the same. I'm getting the same authentication failed for any of NordVPN locations/servers.

Hi!

I have a similar problem as already reported here. After being away from home for couple of days, when I turned on my LibreELEC on R-Pi 2, the 10 VPN servers configuration within OpenVPN Manager addon was gone. When I tried to configure them again, I started getting error messages about failed authentication. I've tried deleting all config as solorize mentioned above but it didn't help.
    (Logon credentials for NordVPN work fine from Windows laptop or Android phone.)

Log attached. Please let me know if I should provide more info.

Version Info
    VPN provider: NordVPN
    VPN manager for OpenVPN: 4.0.3
    LibreELEC: 8.0.1
    Kodi: 17.1