Posts by jmi

Hello,

Does anyone know if there is a way to resume LE wirelessly from suspend with smartphone app/other while on the same network?

I am aware of WOL but only have 1 available port on my router, and this has to be for NAS. I'd rather not get a switch for 1 more port just so I can do this- only use it for turning on LE box outside house (for music) or from in bed (for early rising kids). Wifi covers all requirements easily otherwise.

Is there a way to do this??

LE 9.2, Intel NUC 5cpyh (I don't think it supports WoWLAN). Flirc usb remote is how I wake it from in the loungeroom, I was hoping maybe somehow this may help.

I might be asking too much here, and just have to get a switch....;(

Just to clarify for anyone (like me) who searches "libreelec openvpn nord dns issue", hopefully you see this post rather than any other long winded, unhelpful waffling. This info of course is probably elsewhere.

All done from within kodi;

Step 1: Disconnect vpn (if connected)

Step 2: update vpn settings with first option in openvpn settings.

Step 3: validate connection/s in settings tab 2

Step 4: relax, because you are connected through your vpn again.

OK can do- how do I find a log from video playback? Haven't done that before.

Also, after searching my issue quite a bit I'm concerned my issue with h265 is that the hardware is lacking, and processor is not fast enough for software decoding. Can anyone confirm/deny??

I am on an Intel Nuc 5CPYH.

Thanks

Hello, thanks for the great addon.

I have used it for a year or so with no issues however now it's not working. When connecting I get "Error connecting to first VPN, something unexpected happened. Check log etc..."

From the log file, this line several times:

Cannot resolve host address: mel-c01.ipvanish.com:443 (Name or service not known).

Any ideas? I am illiterate with the code side of things.

Thanks

Update: I seem to be able to connect (to a different server, not preferred location) but it has "potential dns issues" and wont allow internet activity.

Hello,
    Lenovo laptop, LE 8.0.1, running to HDMI TV.

Suspend will only work for a few seconds, then system turns back on again. The machine's bios (insydeh20) has no power options available, and options within kodi don't work.

Anyone else seeing this issue?

If relevant: GPU= mesa DRI Intel ironlake mobile.
    CPU= INTEL CORE i3 M 370
    Thanks.