Posts by Tosnic

Hi.

I have a Raspi 3. I connected both a PS3 and a PS4 controller wirelessly w/out problems (libreElec 8.0.1).

But with the PS4 controller Kodi always returns to the home menu when the controller recognizes a shake, as if the SELECT button was pressed. Slowly turning the controller over does the same. This is not a hardware issue on the controller side: I tested the controller on a PC and no button presses are recognized when shaking the controller. Additionally, reconfiguring Kodi's inputs via the Keymap add-on does not remove the aforementioned behaviour.

Any ideas?

I have quick question.
    I want to put my roms on a external drive.
    How do I point retroarch and emulation station to that directory.
    Cheers all

Select your HDD in the "scan directory" (or whatever it is called) menu on the very right. If you go a few folders up (use the ".." option to go one folder up in the hirarchy) you should find your HDD at one point. If you see the "mnt" folder, you went up too far. Your HDD should show up inside the "mnt" folder.

Hi
    I 'm searching for good wireless controllers.
    Is it possible to connect the Xbox One Controller with the Microsoft Xbox USB Dongle?
    My system Pi3 with LibreELEC 8.01 and GameStarter Addon 2.7

thanks in advance ?

I tried the PS3 und PS4 controllers and I did not get a perfect experience from those. I think it is due to the small bluetooth antenna of the Raspi3 that some button presses are not recognized. The PS4 controller is pretty well playable, though. But when using it in Kodi, shaking it triggers the "back" command.
    I would recommend the XBone slim Controller if you have one lying around.