Posts by digitalsilencer

OK! this is becoming more and more confusing for me now so from now on please when you report if your wifi and bluetooth is working or not i need your wifi chip name too so i keep track what i fix and what i break as i don't have your boxes and i am working blind here so help me out to help you.

any way to pull it from the system, a quick search got me this "AP6335" but im not to sure (thats the wifi chip for g-box q matricom)

but hes right i had to go from 7.2.2 which had wifi then to 8.0.1 which did not

@bluejay
    If no WiFi option is showing it means the needed WiFi driver is not included, Demetris would need to know your WiFi chip in order to maybe be able to fix it in a future release.
    As for the remote not working have you got a copy of the remote.config? If so copy it to storage/.Config folder and reboot box. If you don't have a copy of it you may need to try find one, there is a thread in here somewhere that's for remotes and config files have a look in there, you maybe Lucky and find one.

digitalsilencer
    It would appear bluejay has the same box maybe ask if he can talk you through it as I've never had one of those so not 100% in the correct process but normally place the files (normally 1 or 2 files) on the root of an SD card and then reboot your box to recovery where it should auto install and reboot.
    If you're already on a libreelec then you can just place the .Tar update file in storage/.Update and just reboot box normally

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

yeah it just doesnt do anything, ima see if i can get it running on an older kodi and update