Posts by smudger

Fast Samsung EVO (+), Samsung Select and Sandisk Class 10 UHS-1 microSDHC cards make a LE speed difference.

I could not get the Lexar card you recommended in previous posts (perhaps on whirlpool)

Ended up getting this one which should be fast enough.

Lexar® High-Performance 633x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-I cards

In the short time I got to have a play I felt LE was slightly sluggish (Perhaps its the skin - Titan)

Or perhaps I need to upgrade to a newer build (I see on the changelog there are performance improvements on newer builds - Im on 8.1.6 or 8.1.7 will have to check)

Cheers

I forgot to upload the correct dtb.img file into the MECOOL directory for the M8S Pro+

I already have this box setup with your original dtb.img file.

Can I simply drop this new dtb.img file to the root of the sd card?

or does it require a complete reinstall.

I have visitors staying so have not had much chance to play with things.

i did notice that it was a little sluggish compare to kodi and mrmc on the firetv and mibox.

Does the new dtb file make a difference.

thanks for all the awesome work.

Hi
    New forum member here
    Posted this in the whirlpool forums.
    WRXTASY suggested i would be better posting here

Do any of you guys have experience with the SCISHION V88 Pro?Tivos going to be redundant in October

I want to set up a low power tvheadend server on an android box using libreelecCurrently have tvheadend working through openelec on an old not very power efficient desktopMy aim is to be able to record tv on the libreelec android box with a 2.5inch hardrive and using a play tv twin tuner.

I would then be able to watch recorded tv on my other devices on my network, FireTV, FireTV stick using MRMC and mibox using SPMCMy concern with the v88 pro is that im unsure how to get it to run from the sd card.(toothpick method not available for these boxes)
    I could probably flash to nand but just curious if anyone here has experience with them.

Does the V88Pro have enough power to run a 2.5"hardrive and the play TV dual tuner without a hub?

Thanks in advance for any help.