Posts by tronixs

Hi there,

i have an Beebox-S u7100 with 4GB RAM and 60GB SSD and installed Libreelec 8.1.2.

My Sound System is an Yamaha RX A1050 Receiver with DTS TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Sound (and more) and the Beebox is plugged over HDMI 2.0 with and HighSpeed HDMI cable with 18Gb/s. So the PreRequisited are fully filled but if i setup my Libreelec to Passthrough mode then my sound is very noisy and disharmend.

If i take a look into the Kodi.log i can´t see nothing what is happen here so i hope somebody as an idea what or how i can fix it.

I read different forums article and in one they wrote that libreelec has an issue on HDMI 2.0 support, if this right how i can fix it?

with best regards

André

Helli,
    I've updated my LibreElec to the last Version 8.0.1 (Kodi 17.1) and have now problems to Play DTS HD MAster and True HD sound.

LibreElec runs on my BeeBox 7100u (KabyLake) and with an old Version 17 RC runs all fine. My receiver is an Yamaha RX 1050 and my BluRay runs all fine but not Kodi. I changed the cable and update the Bios to the latest version but nothing helps.

Has somebody an idea to solve this or knows something about this issue.

My Settings are all correct and all was running fine before update.

With best regards
    André