Posts by zippy165141

The command disables decoder "optimization" introduced by Amlogic in this commit: PD#128412: vh264: improve fast output path in ucode · kszaq/linux-amlogic-le@88e4c06 · GitHub

Whatever that optimization is, it breaks playback of some videos. In my next build there will be no need to execute that command, I'll make this parameter default.
    [hr]

Try using a device tree without "nand" in the name.

kszaq can i buy u one of these and send it to u?

hi experts can anyone help me on this,i have 5 t95x boxes 1gb/8gb i get a crash on boot after the boxes have been off for a while,i am installed to nand (dont crash from usb) i am using the gxl_p212_1g nand file,ive attacted a pic,has anyone got any idea?

thank u

ive tried all versions now,does it with everything,if i upload the file that the installtonand backs up can someone have a look at if for me?

the back ground ones when music is playing would be great,also do u get problems with the remote not working on some boots? i pull the power and reboot then its ok,also is there a way to delay boot time? thank buddy
    [hr]

the back ground ones when music is playing would be great,also do u get problems with the remote not working on some boots? i pull the power and reboot then its ok,also is there a way to delay boot time? thank buddy
    also if u make a repo with all the files needed i can host it

great 64bit build its the only one thats fixed the booting to just writing on the t95x i have (5 of them) i cant install anything from the libreelec addons is this fixable? thank u