Posts by PITCHER

i have checked that before connect everything and it is a pi 3 model b v1.2That 's why i didnt care of wich processor was on the card. it is only after that i saw the processor model was an armv7.
    all this afternoon i am busy to search an answer (even send an email to raspberry lol) .

if you have time go to their website -shop-- raspberry pi3 then you will se that that they annouce a v8 processor WITH THE SAME SELLER (element14) wich website is for sale!! amazon has refuse my comment about that product... search who's bad

I begin to be parano ...grrrrrr
    [hr]
    thank you bromerzz,

That is exactly what i have on my screen in the info system - hardware.....enzovoort

Can You tell me if i have to worry about the speed of execution because for me this Pi 3 b doesn't look faster than the Pi 2 b , using as a media center.

Amazon.fr

"from rasperry pi"
    received fryday 17/06
    on the box lokks, like an official
    top right front : element14.com
    rear of the box: HE-136471 codebar AND... - Raspberry Pi 3 Model B CPU: ARMv7 64 Bit Quad Core 1.2 GHZ Broadcom BCM2837

Is it a fake or a "scam" (google translate for Arnaque in french)

I have just instal my new pi 3 and info system show me that the processor is a ARMv7 and no ARMv8 as they say in the raspberry site. Also 600 mhz speed... 512 mo memory...!!
    It is now a couple of hours that i try to have an info about that. I have seen IN the Rasperry.org forum someone who talk about that and i feel they dont want to explain him anything, they just tell that it is not true but i have the same!!!
    Is anyone know about it?

Pi 3 b
    skandisk exterme 32G
    5v 3000 ma

thanks

yes i meaned the width, if there is no possible to change it, it is not very important .I use the latest alpha version sinds yesterday on a 32gb sd card and it works great no bugs.I am a beginner and go carefully in the options like add ons wich i don' t need for now except meteo and Tmdb Tvdb open suptitles .org ...
    Thanks for the support

sorry all,.... my post was translated
    I am new here if someone can tell me wich img.gz. i have to use to be abble run it on raspberry pi2-3 to be sure have latest alpha Krypton version cause i really like the Estuary skin mode.
    Thank you to answer.
    ps: use simple words (i speak french)

Thank you verry much

sorry all,.... my post was translated
    I am new here if someone can tell me wich img.gz. i have to use to be abble run it on raspberry pi2-3 to be sure have latest alpha Krypton version cause i really like the Estuary skin mode.
    Thank you to answer.
    ps: use simple words (i speak french)