Posts by PITCHER

Hello
    I would like to know how to delete all movies and tv shows out of the library.
    It is to have it empty and re install video source.

Thanks
    [hr]
    In Estuary if course

i have checked that before connect everything and it is a pi 3 model b v1.2That 's why i didnt care of wich processor was on the card. it is only after that i saw the processor model was an armv7.
    all this afternoon i am busy to search an answer (even send an email to raspberry lol) .

if you have time go to their website -shop-- raspberry pi3 then you will se that that they annouce a v8 processor WITH THE SAME SELLER (element14) wich website is for sale!! amazon has refuse my comment about that product... search who's bad

I begin to be parano ...grrrrrr
    [hr]
    thank you bromerzz,

That is exactly what i have on my screen in the info system - hardware.....enzovoort

Can You tell me if i have to worry about the speed of execution because for me this Pi 3 b doesn't look faster than the Pi 2 b , using as a media center.

Amazon.fr

"from rasperry pi"
    received fryday 17/06
    on the box lokks, like an official
    top right front : element14.com
    rear of the box: HE-136471 codebar AND... - Raspberry Pi 3 Model B CPU: ARMv7 64 Bit Quad Core 1.2 GHZ Broadcom BCM2837

Is it a fake or a "scam" (google translate for Arnaque in french)

I have just instal my new pi 3 and info system show me that the processor is a ARMv7 and no ARMv8 as they say in the raspberry site. Also 600 mhz speed... 512 mo memory...!!
    It is now a couple of hours that i try to have an info about that. I have seen IN the Rasperry.org forum someone who talk about that and i feel they dont want to explain him anything, they just tell that it is not true but i have the same!!!
    Is anyone know about it?

Pi 3 b
    skandisk exterme 32G
    5v 3000 ma

thanks

yes i meaned the width, if there is no possible to change it, it is not very important .I use the latest alpha version sinds yesterday on a 32gb sd card and it works great no bugs.I am a beginner and go carefully in the options like add ons wich i don' t need for now except meteo and Tmdb Tvdb open suptitles .org ...
    Thanks for the support

hello. is it possible to "reduce" the the appearence of the "taskbar" on the left side of the screen in Estuary..
    Alpha v7..02 ?
    thank you

sorry all,.... my post was translated
    I am new here if someone can tell me wich img.gz. i have to use to be abble run it on raspberry pi2-3 to be sure have latest alpha Krypton version cause i really like the Estuary skin mode.
    Thank you to answer.
    ps: use simple words (i speak french)

Thank you verry much

sorry all,.... my post was translated
    I am new here if someone can tell me wich img.gz. i have to use to be abble run it on raspberry pi2-3 to be sure have latest alpha Krypton version cause i really like the Estuary skin mode.
    Thank you to answer.
    ps: use simple words (i speak french)