Posts by richardb70

Hi, suffering from a similar problem here. At work so I can't post a log file, but these are my symptoms:

Hardware and config: Pi 3 with ethernet cable via homeplug, internal wifi off via LE config screen (how can I tell it's really off?), internal bluetooth enabled. Latest LE (8.0.1).
    Headphones are these:

Bluetooth Headphones, Orinsong Bluetooth 4.1 Wireless: Amazon.co.uk: Electronics

Turn headphones on, boot up, sometimes they are already connected, otherwise I need to go into the set up and reconnect them. Make sure audio is set to PULSE audio out, I haven't tweaked any other setting like downmixing. Play a media file from my NAS, it works fine for a few seconds then I lose sound and usually the picture breaks up too. Press stop, start, the picture is jerky and unwatchable, still no sound. I reboot, try the same video, no sound at all and the video stutters severely. If I turn the Pi completely off, wait a few seconds and start, then all is well until I start the video, same issue then. If I change the audio output to HDMI and play the video it works perfectly.

I'm sitting a metre away from the Pi all this time. I can't believe it's due to the "weak" strength of the internal Pi BT chip due to the symptoms above, it's far more likely to be a software issue.

Any recommendations? I don't want to get a USB dongle for the Pi as I reckon this is a LE issue and I'd end up with the same problems. Looking at one of those BT dongles you can plug into the TV headphone out socket in the meantime but this just seems a little OTT.