Posts by ppenguin

Just an update. Tried to obtain from ExpressVPN certicates with a validity before 2038 but no luck. So is not possible to use the plugin with Krypton. :(

I had the same problem and managed to get openvpn-2.3.x (which was working on OE7) working by downloading binary packages for my architecture from ubuntu (2.3.2-7ubuntu3.1 : openvpn : armhf : Trusty (14.04) : Ubuntu and its dependencies)
    I unpacked all the .deb in a temporary directory, and then moved all the relevant files to

Code
    /storage/opt/

(while maintaining the subdir structure like lib and sbin)

You can start by only downloading openvpn and then testing which dynamic libraries are missing by

Code
    ldd openvpn

I start openvpn by a systemd script, and the dependent libraries are found by setting the dynamic library path in the script:

Code
    #! /bin/sh
    LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/lib:/storage/opt/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf /storage/opt/usr/sbin/openvpn $*

This will not make the plugin work as such, but it will make an older version of openvpn (which doesn't suffer from the certificate issue) work on recent 32bit arm LE installations.