Posts by nunogand

My feedback.

I've installed 8.0.1a in a NEXBOX MXQ PRO and I'm comparing the exactly same setup in terms of installed addons and external drives that I have running on my Raspberry Pi 3. Both are controlled with Yatse from my smartphone.
    What have I noticed of different by comparing with RP3 (none of this happen on my RP3):
    # whenever I end a youtube video my external harddrive spins up; in Raspi3 that only happens when I access the contents of that drive.
    # sometimes (haven't been able to discover the exact conditions) when resuming a video the first 2-3 seconds are without sound.
    # In several ocasions - but only when playing videos from Youtube sent by my phone via Yatse - I get no image and only a error message from the TV saying that the resolution is not suported by HDMI. Youtube addon is set to 720p.
    # Sometimes the wifi "freezes". Can't get connection from Yatse. However, if I wait one or two minutes, it goes back to life.

What I haven't tested yet:
    # running the same video from my NAS and comparing image between both devices

By the way: GREAT WORK!