Posts by Grencola

Thanks guys, works perfectly! Silly me, I had 7.1 set instead of 5.1 from when I was trying more speakers. Funny it was as simple as that :o

So, WORKING on TX8:

Remote: Yes
    KB/Mouse: Yes
    WiFi & Ethernet: Yes
    HD-audio PT & PCM: Yes
    Web-Server Remote: Yes

It's basically exactly like in Android, only it's running off an SD Card, so I'm assuming that's why it's slow to load certain menus and responses. It's completely frozen only twice on me, and usually it's just a little buggy or slow. But I get uncompressed audio finally, so it's worth it for sure :)

That's awesome DTS-HD MA passthrough is working for you! I've tried absolutely every setting and combination of settings and just can not get it to passthrough to my avr :( BD passthrough is flawless so my hdmi and avr are fine. could you possibly post a screenshot of your audio settings or walk me through any special tips? Regular dts, the passthrough works fine, just not with hd audio.. However, using PCM sound IS playing on my surround speakers, something spmc or any other media center isn't able to do, it's always just pcm stereo. So if I'm hearing surround sound in pcm, and the movie is showing dts-hd ma audio, I should be good to go, ya? Or is it a trick? :)