Posts by crossont

It doesn't filter based on incoming connection which is what I think you're asking?
    Can't you do some kinda port forwarding over SSH through your router/firewall? This is the approach I've taken in the past for non-Kodi reasons. I don't know anything about Plex to know if this would work.

Hi Zomboided. Reading more on the Plex forums it sounds like I need to get my computer to allow the Plex IP address to bypass the VPN which I think is what you're suggesting. It a bit beyond my capabilities at the moment as the walkthroughs are for windows and I'm trying to set it up on a RaspberryPi running Linux and still learning basic commands. I might just use another old computer to run my plex server. Thanks for making the add-on so I can get the Pi to connect to the VPN simply!

Andy

Hello,

Programme working great for me - thanks.

I'm trying to set up Plex Media Server to allow remote access but I think the VPN is causing problems. I tried to filter it using the Add-on filter but it is not listed (presumably because it is a service running on the same machine, not an add-on running in Kodi). Wondering if there is a simple way to filter this type of thing when VPN manager is running?

Apologies if this has been answered already, I'm new to setting stuff like this up. Many thanks for any advice,
    Andy