Posts by photogsy

Hopefully a straightforward answer to this one - I am manually mapping just the channels I want from the services list in TvHeadend, however there are lots of duplicate services e.g. "Channel 4 HD" has 12 services. Should I map more than one of these to one channel, or is there a way to see in the services list which one I should map?

Thanks for any advice!

Thanks chewitt & heitbaum.

Hardware is Intel i3 (ivybridge) with 4gb ram, onboard GPU.

I was under the impression that some of the addons I mentioned don't work on 10+ because of a different python version or something, maybe I got that wrong?

Good idea re copy ./Kodi folder, might try install and see how it looks, but it's quite a big time investment especially as this is our only TV box, so all satellite channels, timers, recordings etc.

Thanks again

Hi folks,

I am currently running Generic x86 9.2.6 and am considering upgrading to 10.0.4 with a clean install. I use a few add-ons and am hoping someone on here can tell me if they work fine on that version please?

Add-ons in question:

iPlayer www

YouTube

Chrome browser

TvHeadend

Main reason for upgrade is to get latest chrome as my version no longer works with ITV/All4 website players. Also hoping that Catch Up & More add-on will be compatible.

Any advice greatly appreciated!

Hiya
    Think I'm seeing the same issue here; I recently migrated from openelec to LibreELEC and have just updated to 8.0.1.
    Starting up from system off for recording was working fine on OE but hasn't worked at all since I upgraded to LE, even after the update to 8.0.1... I've read the answers above but it's not clear whether I need to do something specific to get this working again - am I supposed to change the 'Wakeup command' under 'Power saving' settings to include a parameter? That setting currently just reads:
    /use/bin/setwakeup.sh

Thanks!