Posts by fabri22

Thanks for the update ;)

So, all i need to upgrade version A to version C is put the following files in update folder?
    Dont need to rename gxl_p212_2g.dtb right?

It seems a bit strange to me too but ... from FAQs:

Note: You should also download a new device tree, and put in Update folder with an update file. You should have both files in Update folder before rebooting. You do not need to rename device tree file before updating.

You can edit autostart.sh script (/storage/.config/autostart.sh) and here put commands (for example):

Code
    mkdir -p /storage/nand
    mount /dev/data /storage/nand

and in /storage/nand directory will be mounted internall data partition...

Thanks a lot man!
    Here the first script that i ever written

Bash
    #!/bin/bash
    (
    mkdir -p /storage/nand
    mount /dev/data /storage/nand
    )&

I have installed the latest build 8.0.1b today and playback is finally smooth on my LG OLED TV. I have one issue though:
    I only can connect my sound system via SPDIF and alway used passthrough to let the DD and DTS decoding done by it.
    In this build I can select passthrough but the option to select wich output is to be used is grey and I can't change it to SPDIF.
    It's automatically set to HDMI.
    I remember it working on some KODI Jarvis built I used before.

Did you change something or did I do something wrong in the configuration?

The audio output mode setting is on the top of menu

See if the time and date is correct when it doesnt work.

You are right! The time and date aren't correct most of time at kodi start.
    Just activated "wait for connection before kodi start/10 sec" (LE System Settings) and the pvr client seems fine now.
    TY

Just a TIP (don't know if already posted)
    To avoid LE auto starting at power on just leave on SD root the SYSTEM file and move the remaining root files in a new dir