Posts by Rytterdahl

My autostart.sh only have the line you wrote earlier in the thread, rm /var/run/xorg-configure.done && /usr/lib/xorg/xorg-configure nvidia-legacy, but when I look at xorg-configure.done, its' empty and the size is 0kb? Beside that, then there's no file called xorg-configure nvidia-legacy in /usr/lib/xorg.

It seems like I'm having the same problems as Nexusle, as we both have Atom Intel and ION, but I don't have any problems updating using vanilla LE released a couple of days ago, 8.0.2, without autostart.sh.

I used your command and got this:

Looks like they all use 10de:xxxx.

EDIT:

Well, it worked alright to get into Kodi, but now I keep getting an http error when trying to stream..? Without the autostart.sh I can't boot Kodi, but with it, it seems sluggish, not able to use addons and when I close Retroarch or ES it won't recognize keyboardpresses, only mouse until a reboot.

I have attached the log.zip of it bootlooping (is thats what its called?) when it fails to start Xorg Server if you wanted to look at it. when executing systemctl status xorg.service I get this:

● xorg.service - Xorg Server

Loaded: loaded (/usr/lib/systemd/system/xorg.service; disabled; vendor preset: disabled)

Active: activating (start) since Fri 2017-05-26 16:34:19 CEST; 27s ago

Main PID: 1607 (xorg-launch-hel)

CGroup: /system.slice/xorg.service

└─1607 xorg-launch-helper -nolisten tcp vt01 -s 0 -noreset -allowMouseOpenFail

May 26 16:34:19 LibreELEC xorg-launch[1607]: (EE)

May 26 16:34:19 LibreELEC xorg-launch[1607]: Fatal server error:

May 26 16:34:19 LibreELEC xorg-launch[1607]: (EE) no screens found(EE)

May 26 16:34:19 LibreELEC xorg-launch[1607]: Please consult the The X.Org Foundation support

May 26 16:34:19 LibreELEC xorg-launch[1607]: at X.Org

May 26 16:34:19 LibreELEC xorg-launch[1607]: for help.

May 26 16:34:19 LibreELEC xorg-launch[1607]: (EE) Please also check the log file at "/var/log/Xorg.0.log" for additional information.

May 26 16:34:20 LibreELEC xorg-launch[1607]: (EE) Server terminated with error (1). Closing log file.

When you write I should try that command in ssh, is it just copy/paste the line or should i go to /storage/.config/autostart.sh and then use the command: echo "rm /var/run/xorg-configure.done && /usr/lib/xorg/xorg-configure nvidia-legacy"?

Also, I can't find a new logfile in the logfiles folder. The newest is from 10 days ago..?

And regarding me buying newer equipment is definitely a possibility, but I shouldn't have to use money on it when I just need to make out what tiny error that brakes it. I'll never understand the consumermentality...

EDIT:

I just tried to use the line you gave me, and it worked. Thank you, you genius!

And I didn't have to buy more stuff. Well done. :)

Could this be implemented somehow in your build?

I'm having trouble booting with the new version. I provided the kodi.log below:

It can't find my screen. Do you have any ideas to what I should do?

Thanks for a great build. I like the clean look and integration, but I'd like to know how to install other programs, like it's running Retroarch, Dolphin and Chrome now. Would it be possible to add ePSXe emulator? It performs better on my ION-based machine and thought it maybe could run like the aforementioned programs. If not, could you point me in the direction of how to add their Linux package myself? I've read the thread, but I'm still not sure if it would be better to use a Docker (or how to), but probably not..?

I'm pretty new to Linux as my message might show, but I'd like to learn. And other people might benefit from the answer as well. :) Again, thanks for a great build.