Posts by yermaw

Right, i can see it's using the supercharged version of England (whatever that means) rather than the normal one. To get access to the supercharged versions (England, LA and NY), do you need a different account?

well.... the plot thickens.... I just tried to get on to London server from the Windows pc..... FAILED.... contacted TotalVPN support and this is what they have said:
    I am sorry to inform, we just had this update from our system admins, we have discontinued the Sydney, London, New York, Chicago and some other servers as well.

Well, as is often the case, a user of your great add-on complains that your add-on may not be working.... and it's got nothing to do with you. :blush:

so, as you were, have a great day, thanks for the add-on and thanks for replying :D
    [hr]

OK, so TotalVPN subscription is cancelled and refunded. reasonable service I guess.
    before I go and spend hours researching the best VPN in the UK for Kodi users.... does anyone have any recommendations please ?

Did you try others or have you only tried London and Dublin?

Hi mate,

just Dublin which worked, and London which didn;t, I have an hour to spare, I can go and try some more...... any in particular ?

thanks
    [hr]

Hi mate,

just Dublin which worked, and London which didn;t, I have an hour to spare, I can go and try some more...... any in particular ?

thanks

ok, I am in the UK.... so I ran through a load of others and I can connect all over the world ( Los Angeles timed out ) but London gives me the AUTH_FAILED error. Any ideas ? according to the TotalVPN, the server name should be england.unifiedvpn.com

Hi, sorry I am not good with linux, so I need help please.
    Rasp Pi 2, openelec 7, OpenVPNManager and a FULL paid TotalVPN account.

I configured all correct, I go to settings, username and password identical to the working ones on my windows pc which connect to TotalVPN with no problem.

I click on VPN connections > First VPN Connection. the list of TotalVPN servers appears

I select Dublin and I get connected :)
    I then select London and I get an error:

Error connecting to VPN, authentication failed.
    Check your username and password ( or cert and key files)

VPN log shows AUTH_FAILED

can you tell me what is going on please? up until now I have NEVER been connected as I have always tried the LONDON server. but randomly tried the Dublin server and got in ok.... it is very weird....

thanks in advance.