Posts by joefizz

Start reading from below link and you might come to the conclusion that your VPN Provider may be your issue.

Thanks. I'm not very technical at all so it really didn't make any sense to me at all. I really have no idea how to set up a user defined wizard.

I guess PureVpn is a piece of crap and a rip off.

Thanks

Hi there zomboided.

First I want to say thank you for the addon.

I have pureVPN and I can sign in no problem and I can connect to the VPN, My problem is that after it disconnects for no reason.

I have tried multiple servers but always with the same result, disconnection. I was hoping you could tell me what I'm doing wrong?

Asus chromebox

LibreELEC v8.0.2

Kodi v17.3

Celladdoor Build

Thanks

I just recently manually updated openelec to libreelec on a chromebox, everything seemed fine until after it flashed libreelec on the screen all I could see was the mouse pointer. No kodi or anything, anyone have any idea what might have happened and how I can fix it? Thanks you ahead of time.

rance

If you can log into your chrome box you should see a file called Userdata then Database. open them look for a file named ADDON27 delete it.

It worked for me.
    Good luck

Just a shout out to all the people that put in the hard work to make LibreELEC a reality and for sharing.
    All your hard work makes it possible for the rest of us to enjoy a whole new level of entertainment.

Thank you all
    Joefizz :)

I hope somebody can help me I'm at my wits end. I know just enough to get myself in trouble.

I have a chromebox that I installed openELEC on as a stand alone OS about 2 years ago I really want to upgrade to LibreELEC.
    Here is what I have done.
    First I tried to reset the box like I did when I installed OpenELEC but I soon discovered this won't work as there is no Chrome OS anymore.
    So then I followed the directions here to paste the LibreElec update to the update file and reboot. I did this and rebooted it started and a quick flash of the LiberELEC logo appeared then the screen goes black? What did I do wrong? Did I put the wrong update in the file? I used the "Gereric AMD/Intel/nVidia GPU HTPC.

Is there any way to wipe the box clean and start from scratch with a complete new install?

Help please

Thanks joefizz