Posts by hugopet

I will try to patch kernel to take MAC address from efuse as this seems to be the right place. I need to prepare a patch and test it on other boards to make sure it doesn't break things. This will take a few days since I'm very busy with my regular job and assembling a S905 build (preview coming soon ).

First of all, Mali drivers that are used in LE for Amlogic are Fbdev and for X11 you need to use a different set of libraries. You can get X11 libraries from buildroot (get it from Index of /download/ARM/filesystem) from package/opengl folder. As I never played with X11 I can't help you further but you may want to look at Hardkernel forums for hints as their Odroid-C1 uses the same SoC.

Thank you! that is a clue.
    there are a version of Debian Jessie ready for Odroid-C1 . but it hasnt the simplicity of install that LibreELEC has.
    maybe copy and paste both universes.
    So now need another clue in order to make a image of debian to boot in MXQ like LibreELEC.
    Can you guide me to find the right process?
    Thanks again.

hi everyone.
    Im running LibreELEC on a generic MXQ black box , first the pre-compiled SD and NAND from the repository,
    tonight from my own compiled. Fresh , no problem at all.
    But i wanna try to use LibreELEC with x11 , i think will expand the possibilities of use applications ahead of multimedia.
    can guide me on any clue?
    i have been modified the options file in the MXQ directory enabling the x11 and the window manager, without sucess.
    Thank you in advance and congrats for these really good work.