Posts by badway

Update on myside the stick is not really usable as I though, alot of channels are not showing up on the screen.

The channels are scanned listed and mapped but just giving alot of breaking, I was not able to find any relation which ones are not working.

On Windows and direct to TV using same cable all channels are working fine.

Any recommendation will be great.

I am using this AMDVBT2 BDA, I tried also both DVBC driver options and no luck, the drivers load fine, Firware as well but channels are crappy.

Continuity counter error all the time for over 50% of the channels

Should I try VDR instead of tvheadend, can this make any difference?

Astrometa AMDVB-T2 does not work well yet........and it still have severe issues scanning DVB-C channels above 570Mhz

It seems you are compleletly correct but for me even under 570 MHz I am facinging issues with a lot of frequencies, I even pluged the stick to a external power hub to remove doubts, but no gain, i keep on getting stuff like this

Any ideas or should I starting thinking of buying another stick :(

this should be supported by tvheadend 4.1.1900+ "automatic network" I think out of the box.

I have installed the tvheadend 4.2 is this the same?, I use the simpletv plugin and not tvheadend for iptv, so my setup for TV is the following.

1.Filmon ==> working fine
    2.SimpleTV ==> not streaming
    3.Tvheadend for local channels ==> working fine

I will dig deeper, and if you know something, please let me know.

It seems that I had an issue in my installation, I did a HardReset and now everything is working so far so good, only one missing thing for me is the following

My IPTV providered uses librtmp which is not the defualt one available with kodi, but use the one described here HOW-TO:Update librtmp - Official Kodi Wiki.

I used to install a precompiled version of OE6.0 that include this updated librtmp (supporting redirects), do you thing it can be preincluded in your build, I really don't know why is it not part of the normal builds, the only info I got is some addons misuse the redirect !!!

Thanks again for the suppport.

First of all, Thanks CvH for the great work, glad to find this fourm.

I come from OpenElec background used some initial releases 6.0OE that you released on OpenELEC Mediacenter - Home sometime ago to test
    my NONE support stick "AMDVBT2 BDA"
    AstroMeta_integrated solution

I recall that at that point of time it was working, but I stopped checking, yesterday I downloaded from you link on the first page the LV1.2, everything looks fine but I can't click on the DVB Drivers the RPI restart and I can't install tvheadend I get installation fail..

Any advice what can be wrong..

I have a fresh installation non touched.

Thanks