Posts by mudrunner88

Network definitely won't bottleneck here. For recording I have a dedicated storage server that also runs Plex.
    Have a Gb connection directly to a managed switch, then 2Gb trunk to the room where the other switch and media equipment is.

I will go ahead and try TVH on the same box with this grabber and see how it goes. I might run into the same cache issue with 4 lineups from SD will let you know in a few days.

I was worried if I run LE & TVH on the same box it might chew up too much resources. I'm using Pi 3's, what is your opinion? I will have a couple more on the way in a few days so I can experiment with them.

I have found another SD grabber for TVH that would allow multiple lineups and filter of channels, do you know of any?
    Right now I pull in an xmltv.xml with file grabber but it always has some stuff missing. So I wanted to try SD, but need multiple lineups to complete my guide.

Even if I go another route, I'm still willing to help with testing your app along with the other members. Early retired Comp-Sci guy here...I never used python before, but once you know one the rest are easy to pick up.

First thanks for all your work, I have read through some of your threads and looks like you are paving the way.

I'm pretty new to TVH only using it a few weeks now.

I would like to try your module, but does TVH have to be installed on the same box as LibreElec?

My plan was to run LE on several boxes and have a stand alone box for TVH (Right now using a laptop to test it, but will be moving to Rasp-Pi soon).

I ultimately need to Filter channels from S.D. somehow because I only need certain ones in my guide and this looked like a good way to go about doing it.