Posts by Yoshi

Looks better now, but somehow the RC-6 protocol is disabled now.

If I stop kodi and eventlircd, start ir-keytable with "ir-keytable -p rc-6 -t" and start eventlircd and kodi again it works. But after a reboot rc6 is turned off again. :/

But as long as RC6 is enabled, the remote works as it should.

€dit: Ah forget about it, I'm stupid... I created a lircd.conf but I realized that I don't need it anymore. Without the lircd.conf it works fine :)

Back + 2

Code
    Push: 0x80461001
    Release: 0x80469001

Back + 3

Code
    Push: 0x80462001
    Release: 0x8046a001

Back + 4

Code
    Push: 0x80463001
    Release: 0x8046b001

Back + 5, Back + 6 and Back + 7 don't user RC6, they use a different protocol. I've used the "standard setting" (Back + 1). That's how the remote is configured normally. This table below is the fully mapped remote code with all buttons available.

And thanks a lot for your help, I really appreciate it. :) Is it possible to include my keymap in the standard builds in the future?

With disabled CrazyCat addon it seems to work fine. :)

Excuse me, I could've shared some more information... It's an Intel NUC5i5RYB with integrated Nuvoton-CIR. I'm using the generic Milhouse "LibreELEC-Generic.x86_64-9.0-Milhouse-20180823222245-#0823-gb56a1af.tar" right now.

http://ix.io/1l8c

But the remote itself isn't a MCE remote, it just uses the RC6 protocol. You can find some information here: product detail

Hey guys,

I'm trying to get my Kathrein RCU-676 to work with LE9. The remote itself seems to be RC6 but it behaves a bit strange. I've created a custom keymap

So far so good. But sometimes the same key doesn't respond to 0x80468xxx but to 0x80460xxx. Do I have any chance to get that working somehow?

Today I had some time to test your 8.0.0 alpha with my TBS tuner. Works just fine. :) Had some difficulties while upgrading (got stuck at the kodi start screen, I think the dvb-drivers addon was causing this) but now it works fine. Had to activate the dvbdrivers addon by hand and had to reconfigure it, but now everything is working. Do you have any plans to build a new image with kodi 17 beta 5?

I can understand that, of course. I hoped for LE8 because I want to try my TBS-Tuner on an Amlogic S905 device. Afaik the S905-Images don't support TBS devices, a special image like this one here would be needed. My Intel i5 NUC is just overkill right now, I don't need that much power just for watching TV and streaming movies from my NAS. But I neither want to change my USB-DVBS2-Receiver, because I like the overall build quality of the TBS devices...

But 7.95 builds with TBS included for my NUC would ease the pain a bit :D

I'll see what I can do later. I hoped someone else with a TBS card would have tried until now ;) Just to be sure: is it possible to downgrade to 7.0.1 or do I need to reinstall everything?

€dit: downgrade works, just tried it ;) Right now I can only ssh into my box so I can't enable debug-logging (advancedsettings.xml doesn't work, log folders are empty?!). With 7.0.1 the tuners are called Availink AVL 6882 DVB-S #0 & DVB-C #0 & DVB-T #0. Device-ID with 'lsusb' is 734c:5520.

With 7.0.2 the device gets listed with lsusb but I'm sure no drivers are loaded. This is all I can say right now without the logs...