Posts by chill

I am having trouble getting my DS4 controller to work in game. I have been testing it on a Asus Chromebox & RPI2 both running fresh installs of the latest build for 2 weeks now banging my head trying to get this working. I read this thread top to bottom & searched around the net to no avail. Please Help!

- The DS4 controller works when I boot into ES & I set the button configs in the ES menu then load a NES game.
    - Retroarch detects the controller 100% as " Sony Computer Entertainment Wireless Controller" on port 0. Nothing works on the controller except "Right Stick press" which brings up the retroarch menu.
    - In the Retroarch menu I am able to navigate around the menus with the D-pad & Left Stick. L1 & R1 work for page up/down & Square brings up the "Search Box" I am unable to click on any of the menu items like Input to drill down further into the options.
    - I can ssh into the devices & see Sony-PlayStation4-DualShock4-Controller.cfg under /tmp/autoconfig/udev/ so the correct profile is there.
    - I tested it on nes, snes & n64 games.

I don't have any other controllers to test. I've used lakka in the past on the Chromebox & had no issue with the same DS4 controller working in retroarch. I dont know what to try next, any advice is appreciated. Thanks!