Posts by h0schi

I encounter exactly the same issue with a NUC6CAYH Apollo Lake NUC. I've also removed the internal Pulse Eight adapter and installed the external Pulse Eight USB adapter => same issue!

Which gives me the idea that it has to do something with Libreelec + the newer NUC hardware since you confirmed you have no problem when using Kodi on Win10. I didn't try this yet myself.

Maybe we can test ubuntu + Kodi or Openelec to see if this setup has the same behavior?

Sounds like a plan :)
    I will try to test this during the weekend.

So how is the soundbar connected?
    Is the NUC connected to the soundbar or to the TV?

HDMI 1 (Ultra HD Deep Colour - activated) -> NUC
    HDMI 2 (HDMI-CEC) -> Soundbar
    HDMI 3 -> XBOX One

I've already connected the NUC to my Soundbar, but this do not solved the problem :dodgy:

Nice 2 hear that :)

I do not think thats my nuc or my adapter is faulty.
    It works flawless with win 10.

The CEC-function stop working after initializing LibCEC - before i can use my TV-remote about 3 or 4 seconds.
    LibCEC shows me that my soundbar is connected and after this message, my TV-remote stop working.

I don't think there are any drivers for the on board cec adapter yet.

Already tested.
    The native CEC-funtion is only for turning the NUC on and off.
    If you want to control kodi with your remote you need to have an external HDMI-CEC adapter.

Hmmm - it is a bit strange the CEC-adapter works about 4-5 seconds after the libre-elec startup :-/

I installed a Pulse-Eight CEC Adapter in my new NUC (Kaby-Lake) …
    My TV-remote is working and i can control libre-elec, but after 4-5 seconds the function is broken.
    With Win 10 and Kodi i got no problems with that.

– Intel NUC Kit NUC7I3BNH
    – 8GB HyperX DDR4-2133
    – Intel SSD 600p 128GB
    – Pulse-Eight HDMI-CEC Adapter
    – Teufel Cinebar 11 Soundbar
    – LibreELEC (UEFI) 8.0.1

Can anybody help me please ?
    I tried many settings in the config, but i can not fix this problem ?