Posts by mrtr32

Try the temperature sensor disabled version .

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Hi kszaq,

Thankyou for your great Work!

The temperature sensor disabled build seem to solve my Kodi crash after boot problem on My Tronsmart Vegas S95 Telos box.

Sometime Kodi appear out of screen with bad resolution so with temperature sensor disabled it retry 1 or two time to fit 1080p resolution and my box work correctly and I have no freeze.

What the temperature sensor have to do with the fact that Kodi take more time to fit the TV resolution at startup sometime?

are you somehow using CEC between the box and the samsung tv?

I know suspend is experimental, but I can reproduce the issue using LE8 and LE7. Setup is S905x directly connected to the Samsung via HDMI with CEC enabled.

When I turn-off the TV, the box goes to suspend. No issues.

Still on suspend state.
    1. When I turn-on the box via remote, it wakes up the TV as expected. No issues.
    2. But if I turn-on the TV first, box doesn't wake up. So I turn-on the box via remote, it changes to Blue light but no display and hangs. No ICMP response from the local lan either. Tried a few times. Only way to resolve is to unplug/plug the box.

How to disable CEC and suspend??

From Kodi and to TV??

Sometime after Libreelec started, Kodi Freeze out of TV with dimmed screen at startup and I must unplug and replug the powercord more than one time to solve the problem.

I´m using right img.dtb and remote.conf for my tronsmart S95 Telos (S905) box.

I Have two box connected via HDMI directly to different Samsung TVs and other connected to Denon AVRX-7200WA + Sharp Aquos TV

All the box have same occasional Kodi Freeze problem.

All version of LibreELEC 8.0.1 have this problem

Is it Kodi Bug or LibreELEC bug?

LibreELEC is installed to internal

What can I do to solve this?

Thankyou for your effort!

gamicoulas, I have had exactly the same problem as you crop up on one of my test boxes (a Sumvision Cyclone 4+). Suddenly, the only resolutions available are 1080p60 and 720p60, both in Libreelec and Android. Reflashing the Android firmware has made no difference, but like you, using the disp_cap hack and all works ok in Libreelec (but I'm not seeing any flickering).

Interestingly, in the output for DMESG, I see this:

Code
    [    2.000691@0] hdmitx: system: [edid_rx_data] err = -6
    [    2.000718@0] hdmitx: edid: 80 errors between two reading
    [    2.005444@0] hdmitx: edid: check sum invalid
    [    2.009757@0] hdmitx: edid: blk0 raw data
    [    2.013756@0] a0fc7e27c0ffffffd0635501c0ffffff08000010000000009088c301c0ffffff
    [    2.013756@0] 00fd7e27c0ffffff58137b01c0ffffffd00fcc01c0ffffff0080bd01c0ffffff
    [    2.013756@0] 0020b701c0ffffffd412cc01c0ffffff8083fa35c0ffffff2000000000000000
    [    2.013756@0] 000000000000000000c07e27c0ffffff8083fa35c0ffffff0000000000000000

"check sum invalid" means the data coming in over HDMI is somehow corrupt but I have tried different cables and connect to different TVs but get the same thing. I do use this as a test box and it gets plugged in/unplugged more often than normal, but this is an odd fault if it is a physical thing, as all other aspects of the hdmi connection are fine.

I was going to put it down to a hardware problem but now that you have reported it, I'm not so sure. I have had a quick look at the uboot variables with fw_printenv and compared them to another S905 box I have, but there are a lot of them and nothing obvious jumps out. I don't want to start changing any in case I brick it. Does anyone know a way of completely resetting the variables back to factory defaults? Does flashing android firmware do that?

Sometime Kodi appear out of the screen and freeze when I boot my Tronsmart S95 Box, my remote don't respond and I must unplug and plug the box two or tree time to solve the problem.

I have three boxes to different setup with same problem

Have an idea what can cause this?

I just install ver. 8.0.1 on my wetek hub and after reboot i got a message:

Filesystem corruption has been detected!
    To prevent an automatic repair attempt continuing,
    press any key or power off your system within the next 120 second.

What do I do?

1- Boot from SD Card
    2- Do installtointernal and reboot
    3- Reboot from Kodi on SD Card a second time
    4- Do installtointernal a second time
    5- Reboot device from Kodi again and remove SD Card before the reboot

The first time some files are not copied to the box and I don't know why.

With 8.0.1a on Mini M8S II, I have an issue with non-bitstream output, that is, normal Kodi click sounds (activate by remote control movement) and (stereo) music files. (Bitstreaming, including DTS-MA/TrueHD works fine.) The setup is M8S II, to Yamaha AVR, to Sony FHD TV.

The only way I can hear normal Kodi click and stereo sound is if either:
    1. Settings -> System -> Audio -> Output Configuration is "Fixed";
    OR
    2. Settings -> System -> Audio -> Output Configuration is not "Fixed" AND Stereo Upmix is enabled AND Number of Channels is not "2.0".

Using Option 1 prevents bitstreaming, so, no good; option 2 means upmixing for my music, which I don't want. (Note: Audio output device is always "ALSA, AML-M8AUDIO, HDMI".)

Have I misconfigured something, found a bug, or found incompatibility?

Same problem for me!

One of my box is connected to Samsung TV and I have noise when I play stereo music file. I must set Output configuration to "fixed" to solve the problem.

My tronsmart Vegas S95 Telos box is connected directly to Samsung TV with HDMI cable.

I do not know your box mrtr32 but yes it should be perfectly possible by changing the value in the remote.conf file for whichever button you want to remap, to value of 164. I use the mouse button on my Beelink remote as it is redundant anyway with Linux (and crap in Android too) and I simply change it's value to 164 and bingo.

Copy your amended remote.config file (edited using a plain non formatting text editor like Notepad and save as a *.* not a .txt file) to a USB or SD card and then with your KODI box transfer it into the .storage/config folder using the easiest of ways with the KODI File Manager and reboot.

Also found with Kodiuser1's Beelink remote.conf file when in use not only as expected do all the navigation keys cease to work if you hit the mouse key by mistake, but hitting the mouse key again to restore them to use will disable the repeat function of all the remote buttons. This of course can no longer happen with a remapped remote mouse key set to the Play/Pause function. :)

Wow!!!

I have replaced 119 value for 164 value for the remote play/pause button and that working like expected!

Thank you very much RayW ! :D

Tronsmart Vegas S95 Telos remote.conf with working play/pause button