Arm Cortex A9 MYGica ATV 500x

• Hi, Im looking for a LibreELEC build that I can either install or run from SD on a bunch of these older boxes I have. Would just like to keep these boxes in service for my kids and stuff. If noting is available does any one know of a Linux program that can be installed or ran from SD just to run Jarvis or Krypton? Im going insane trying to find something that will load on these boxes other than the Pivos builds for the M1. The Pivos builds end at Jarvis but the last build was very bad and unstable and has alot of bugs. Thank you in advance for any help at all.

Here are the specs I can find on these MyGica ATV500x

MyGica ATV500X

The MyGica ATV500X is a Media streamer running the official Geniatech Linux Kodi 14 (Formerly XBMC) so it boots directly into Kodi (the worlds premium open source media center). Playing virtually all video and music formats. MyGica ATV 500X is a popular low cost TV box for those only using Kodi Media Software.

With hardware video decoding for Kodi, you can Stream HD movies or audio from your portable USB HDD or from any computer connected to your home network. Capable of 1080P playback, Dolby Digital audio encoding/decoding 5.1 Surround.

Kodi is the ultimate media player. Stream Movies and TV shows or your favorite Music from the internet. Control Kodi with your Smart phone or IPad/ Tablet or Air Mouse Remote. Kodi Media Center.....Watch your movies the way you want.

Features:

CPU:ARM Cortex A9

Frequency:800MHZ

RAM:DDR3-512MB

Storage:NAND 2GB

External NTFS HDD Compatible

Resolution: 1280*720

Built in 2.4 GHz 802.11 b/g/n WiFi

Support simple IR remote control with mouse function

Support Micro SD card

HDMI video output, connect to HDTV for HD video playback

4x USB Port

I tried to include some pics of what I see when in recovery but they are too large to attach.

Here is what I read in recovery:

Loader: 357027f-dirty(20130429.171457

Android system recovery utility

Kernel: V1.3.0-95-ge07296f-di

Thank you