octo audioinjector support

• Hi,

can someone tell me which version of libreELEC will support the octo audioinjector sound card?

I saw some commits to the libreELEC's master brunch and KODI 18 as well...

But 7.95 Beta is still with KODI 17.

(If master supports the sound card already - do I have to compile the master brunch myself or is there a build available?)

Regards

• I have a small problem.

I have setup all hardware. (Mainly my old 5.1 speakers have blocked the project due to being stored at my attic.) It seams to run as I can select the sound card as audio option (2.0 <-> 7.1) in kodi and the playback is working for central, subwoofer and surround channels.

But the front channel is not working. It seams that it is muted. Perhaps some other configuration interferes with the audio injector.

I have no idea where to look into. Already trying to find any preconfigured settings, but no luck so far.

Do someone have any hints for me how to proceed with bug fixing may problem - would be great.

Regards

Additional info: I have version 8.2.0.1 running.

• There are no suspicious entries in the debug log. My current thoughts are, that against my first idea the hardware has a defect. I managed to change the hardware channels which are mapped to Front Left and Right to be channel 7 and 8 and not 1 and 2 like by default. After this change my 5.1 setup (which only need 6 channels) is working fine

Here my workaround for all who face similar problems:

I have stopped kodi and used "speaker-test -c 8" to run a test. After that I have created an "asound.conf" in the /storage/.config which changed the hardware channel mapping. The important part which is:

Code
    ttable {
               0.6 1
               1.7 1
               2.2 1
               3.3 1
               4.4 1
               5.5 1
               6.0 1
               7.1 1
        }

After the change I runt speaker-test again and I got Front Left and Right sound.

So thanks for your support.