[8.2.3.1] LibreELEC 8.2 for S905/S905X

• Strange, I also have Denon AVR (X3100W) and no issue with DTS-HD HRA, latest firmware (updated 2 months ago).

Apparently several models (I have an X1200W) use a specific chipset that is problematic while others work. See the kodi discussion thread.

• @kszaq, thanks for providing this package.

Relase 2.1.6 runs fine so far on my new Beelink MiniMXIII II.

But yesterday I noticed an issue:

I plugged in my Sony Wireless Headset 2.0 and got only audio out of the left channel. The same issue has been posted a while ago here, but I could not find a solution yet.

Do you have a clue?

• nie było mnie trochę, potrzebuje oprogramowania pod mój 905X, jakieś namiary, proszę

Please use English. Everything you need is in the first post.

But yesterday I noticed an issue:

I plugged in my Sony Wireless Headset 2.0 and got only audio out of the left channel. The same issue has been posted a while ago here, but I could not find a solution yet.

Do you have a clue?

No, I don't because nobody created a bug report.

• The autorepeat patch caused issues with some remotes (unwanted repeats), I had to revert it.

kszaq, could you please make this functionality optional (through config file or something, like you done it for suspend)? A huge bunch of cheap RF-remotes becomes much more handy with it. To be honest, i'm really surprised that somebody faced the problem with unwanted repeates, because i've tested 8.1.7 at all my boxes (A95X, K1 Plus, K2 Pro, Coowell V5) with their IR-remotes (except Coowell - it doesn't have one), with four different RF-remotes (1, 2, 3, 4) and with some gamepads (USB and Bluetooth) - all this stuff works just fine. Also i've looked in keystroke event handling mechanism and just can't imaging how unwanted repeats may occure :(

Edited once, last by vevs (September 17, 2017 at 1:59 PM).

• kszaq, could you please make this functionality optional (through config file or something, like you done it for suspend)? A huge bunch of cheap RF-remotes becomes much more handy with it. To be honest, i'm really surprised that somebody faced the problem with unwanted repeates, because i've tested 8.1.7 at all my boxes (A95X, K1 Plus, K2 Pro, Coowell V5) with their IR-remotes (except Coowell - it doesn't have one), with four different RF-remotes (1, 2, 3, 4) and with some gamepads (USB and Bluetooth) - all this stuff works just fine. Also i've looked in keystroke event handling mechanism and just can't imaging how unwanted repeats may occure :(

Greetings,

I agree.

Best regards...

• I am a noob and am ordering the Mecool M8S Pro Plus, I would like to run it with LibreElec, but the instructions to do so seem very daunting to me. Can a Noob do it by following step by step instructions or will I be in over my head?

• What Device Tree did you use ?

You Haven't mentioned Device Tree at all in your install information.

I used the device tree

gxl_p231_2g_dvb.dtb

which I believe is correct for my box Mecool KI pro that has S905D, but I also tried with gxl_p230_k1_pro.dtb and gxbb_p201_2G.dtb in LE 8.1.7 and LE 8.1.8 and did not find the wired network, only found wireless network

One more detail, the first time I installed connected on a 10/100 Mbits router, then I connected to another Gigabit router and reinstalled again and still did not find the wired network

Ubuntu Pastebin

Edited 3 times, last by atrsantos (September 17, 2017 at 3:55 PM).

• To be honest, i'm really surprised that somebody faced the problem with unwanted repeates, because i've tested 8.1.7 at all my boxes (A95X, K1 Plus, K2 Pro, Coowell V5) with their IR-remotes

I was the one with the problem with a HID Xiaomi Bluetooth remote - all sorts of unwanted repeats and strange stuff was occurring due to the HID patch.

Quality BT remotes like that one already have fast enough repeat keystrokes, turbo charging such activity really caused issues.

Revert the HID Kernel patch and the problems disappeared.

• I used the device tree

gxl_p231_2g_dvb.dtb

which I believe is correct for my box Mecool KI pro that has S905D, but I also tried with gxl_p230_k1_pro.dtb and gxbb_p201_2G.dtb in LE 8.1.7 and LE 8.1.8 and did not find the wired network, only found wireless network

One more detail, the first time I installed connected on a 10/100 Mbits router, then I connected to another Gigabit router and reinstalled again and still did not find the wired network

Ubuntu Pastebin

For KI Pro you should use "gxl_p230_k1_pro.dtb". Why do you post Kodi log if this is a hardware issue?

• Hello!

I have nfs mount like this:

Code
    192.168.1.254:/tmp/mnt/WD-MPU/export/HOME /tmp/g nfs ro,sync,noexec,relatime,vers=3,rsize=524288,wsize=524288,namlen=255,acregmin=0,acregmax=0,acdirmin=0,acdirmax=0,hard,noac,proto=tcp,port=2049,timeo=70,retrans=3,sec=sys,local_lock=none,addr=192.168.1.254 0 0

Files under the the /tmp/g are vissible like this:

But when I add a video source like this:

Code
    <source>
                <name>g</name>
                <path pathversion="1">/tmp/g/</path>
                <allowsharing>true</allowsharing>
    </source>

all my videos (.avi, .mkv etc) kodi sees as a directories and when I press OK on remote it tries to "cd" in them:

Mounting by smb works well.

PS. I have Nexbox A95X 1/8 and LibreElec 8.1.8

WiFi connection.

PPS. It is quite possible that unfsd (user space nfs daemon) running on my NAS is quite buggy, but my other boxes (sat receivers and bd-player) see my nas pretty well.

Thanks.

Edited 3 times, last by rx5670 (September 17, 2017 at 5:48 PM).