• I can confirm that SMB is not working: "Operation not permitted"

LOG:

jiNI

Works fine on my box.

-2re

8.2 ⇒ NexBox A95X 2/8 GB ⇒ Onkyo TX-NR656 ⇒ SAMSUNG 65"LED/UHD/PQ1300/T2CS

LG BP50NB40 USB Blu-ray

• Works fine on my box.

I did clean installation. Problem still persists.

Internet connection works. All addons are installing. Just an error accessing Windows Shares via SMB.

• I have installed it in Internal Memory. Is there any way to copy new dtb.img directly without going back to backup?

1. Boot this build from SD card or USB with correct device tree.
    2. Login over SSH and execute dd if=/dev/zero of=/dev/dtb bs=256k count=1 then dd if=/flash/dtb.img of=/dev/dtb bs=256k
    3. Power off, remove SD/USB, boot from internal.
    1. Boot this build from SD card or USB with correct device tree.
    2. Login over SSH and execute dd if=/dev/zero of=/dev/dtb bs=256k count=1 then dd if=/flash/dtb.img of=/dev/dtb bs=256k
    3. Power off, remove SD/USB, boot from internal.

kszaq Thank you for all your help!!!

• Please try an updated version 8.2.106a.

Still doesn't start

• Try going Settings > Service settings > SMB client and lower the maximum to SMBv2 or 1

I've just given that a try. Limiting to v2 or v3 gives the same error, v1 gives a password prompt but still doesn't allow me to logon.

If it's any use for diagnosing the problem this is the what Windows is saying in the event viewer when I try to connect

An account was successfully logged on. Subject: Security ID: NULL SID Ac - Pastebin.com

Devices: Mecool KI Pro S905D & Beelink MiniMX III 2G/16G S905.

• Why does it say 8.2-8.1.0? It's a bit confusing. (I know that LibreElec is ver 8.1 and your version is 8.2 but it's confusing since they are so close to each other)

Odroid C2 - 32GB eMMC

The post was edited 1 time, last by xblackdemonx ().

• Yeah I'd ideally like a NAS like a Synology but my current setup is a Frankenstein's monster of an old Intel NUC and USB drives. I didn't realise W10 Enterprise had a NFS server built-in. I'll have to look into that, thanks. I'm currently just using Home but an upgrade might be possible.

Hi,

You dont need windows 10 to have NFS support on windows.

Just use haneWIN NFS Server

Very simple to install and setting up

Box Android Mini M8S II (Amlogic S905X, 2GB RAM, 8GB ROM)
    LibreELEC 8.2 (Nougat Kernel) builds aimed at devices based on Amlogic S905/S905X SoC.

• LIVE TV via Simple IPTV Client seems bugged. The streams pause every 1 second. Even with amcodec disabled.

EDIT: I don't know what happened but even a reboot didn't fix it. I wiped my eMMC(again) and only configured the PVR and it's working fine now.

Odroid C2 - 32GB eMMC

The post was edited 1 time, last by xblackdemonx ().

• Everything seems to be working fine so far. I've read that Moonlight is having some issues though. I'll try it to see if I have the same problem.

EDIT: Moonlgiht doesn't seem to launch, it says to check for the log but i'm not sure where to find it.

Odroid C2 - 32GB eMMC

The post was edited 2 times, last by xblackdemonx ().