Need up to date pvr.hts addon

• Hi there,

First off, I wasn't too sure whether to put this in this part of the forum or the Development area. Please feel free to move if you think it would be more suited in the Development area.

Anyway, now on to the problem that I am having. I have recently updated my TVHeadend server to the latest available source from GIT.

Since doing this, both of my Kodi clients (a Wetek Play 2 and a Raspberry Pi 2, both running LibreELEC) are unable to see any new recordings that have been recorded by the TVHeadend server since it's upgrade. Older recordings are still visible and playable.

Having done some reading around, it looks like I need a more up to date pvr.hts addon, specifically version 4.0.15 or newer.

I have tried building the latest version of the addon available from source, but frankly I'm not really sure what I'm doing.

Does anyone have the latest version available as an installable zip file or could someone give me a bit of a hand with building it myself from source?

Many thanks

• I've managed to downgrade my TVHeadend server back to a version that is compatible with the current version of the pvr.hts addon so my recordings are accessible again now.

It would still be nice to know how to compile addons from source if someone could explain it to me sometime :)