Oscam

• I'm using a hdstar dvb s2 usb with rpi 3 / Libreelec 7.95.2 beta, this is working really nice with this image, the only issue is i cannot get it to work with oscam / line ? i have looked around the forum with no solution found, i did state on another thread if there is a alternative oscam be sides the one in the repo but i got no answer back, so i thought it best to do a separate thread about this issue.

I have done this many times on the wetek play that i used to have but that box gave up the ghost on me, (Bad design etc in my opinion as it kept on getting faulty) so i know how to input my line, and this works perfect on my db 800 with out any issues before conversion, but i want to change setups tp libreelec / rpi and relegate the DB 800 some where else.

if anyone has any ideas which oscam works and where i can download it from would be great.

Thanks in advance...........

• I'm using a hdstar dvb s2 usb with rpi 3 / Libreelec 7.95.2 beta, this is working really nice with this image, the only issue is i cannot get it to work with oscam / line ? i have looked around the forum with no solution found, i did state on another thread if there is a alternative oscam be sides the one in the repo but i got no answer back, so i thought it best to do a separate thread about this issue.

I have done this many times on the wetek play that i used to have but that box gave up the ghost on me, (Bad design etc in my opinion as it kept on getting faulty) so i know how to input my line, and this works perfect on my db 800 with out any issues before conversion, but i want to change setups tp libreelec / rpi and relegate the DB 800 some where else.

if anyone has any ideas which oscam works and where i can download it from would be great.

Thanks in advance...........

Just a quick update to let you all know that all is sorted after a bit of trial and era plus general tinkering around, which in the end i got to know tvheadend quite while, cant discuss here how i did it but it's about pairing tvheadend and OSCAM......... The HDstar V3 DVB S2 is working great with the RPI 3 with no issues to date, now i can get rid of my wetek play which has been given me issues since day one ie:- tuners going, critical mainboard going x 2 and just not living up to what it can do IMO............