Twitch on ODROID-C2 on LE 7.9.010

• Hello! Streams in Twitch add-on is not starting to play.
    How to fix that?

EDIT: When I disabling h264 amcodec video is start to play, but lagging some times.

Edited once, last by rez0n (January 23, 2017 at 2:20 AM).

• Hello! Streams in Twitch add-on is not starting to play.
    How to fix that?

EDIT: When I disabling h264 amcodec video is start to play, but lagging some times.

Its already fixed but beta was not released yet. Streams play with HW decoding. Btw twitch streams are broken by design. You can try my community build or compile from git.

Edited once, last by GDPR-1 (January 23, 2017 at 4:52 AM).

• Its already fixed but beta was not released yet. Streams play with HW decoding. Btw twitch streams are broken by design. You can try my community build or compile from git.

Please, can you provide what key difference your build and "official" 7.90.010? Thanks.

• Please, can you provide what key difference your build and "official" 7.90.010? Thanks.

My builds feature 64bit kernel and 32bit userspace. My builds are based on 7.95.1 which is still officially unreleased.
    Pros:
    - Kodi Krypton RC3
    - No memory leak
    - libretro which is 32bit works
    - libwidevine which is 32bit too was confirmed working. Can play DRM protected content with inputstream.
    - Huge Video playback improvement aka peak3d patches
    - Real 23.976fps playback matching refresh rate of your TV.

Cons:
    - Unofficial
    - Only support from me
    - Still alpha/beta quality (like official too)

• Are you merge all changes from "official" buld?
    I mean, your build its improved and fixed "official", right?

PS. I planning to write review your build in nomination "best build LE for C2"

• I merge everything and I try to not change too much. I try to provide builds according to LE releases. I had 009 and 010 alpha builds and now the beta that unfortunately wasn't released for amlogic 64bit.

No my builds are not fixed official. I'm working mostly with LibreELEC Team on official and I use my builds as previews for new features. I'm planning to merge my 32bit build feature for 64bit Amlogic with official someday. It's just not ready yet and my builds are here to find bugs so official can benefit.