Boot screen / splash screen Libreelec logo is not displayed in fullscreen

• I tried first what @Irusak(Thanks) suggested and it worked perfectly when editing the "extlinux.conf" file, here is how i did;
    SSH and type

Code
    mount -o remount,rw /flash

then search for "extlinux.conf" in /flash and edit it to this( or if yours look different just add" setfbres=1080" at the end like mine respecting the space between the words);

then back in SSH type;

Code
    mount -o remount,ro /flash

And Reboot

Edited once, last by vitorp07 (January 24, 2017 at 11:59 PM).

• Thanks everyone for the suggestions. In the end none of the suggestions involving edits to autostart.sh, extlinux.conf, or syslinux.cfg worked in my case. I ended up creating an oemsplash.png file (attached) and placing it in /flash/ ... it's a hack workaround to my specific problem, but works quite well. It was a quick and dirty way to have the LibreELEC logo displayed in the exact centre of the screen with the correct image ratio.

I gave up trying to resolve the main issue of having the default boot splash image displayed at 1024x768 in the top-left corner of a 1920x1080 screen.

• Thanks everyone for the suggestions. In the end none of the suggestions involving edits to autostart.sh, extlinux.conf, or syslinux.cfg worked in my case. I ended up creating an oemsplash.png file (attached) and placing it in /flash/ ... it's a hack workaround to my specific problem, but works quite well. It was a quick and dirty way to have the LibreELEC logo displayed in the exact centre of the screen with the correct image ratio.

I gave up trying to resolve the main issue of having the default boot splash image displayed at 1024x768 in the top-left corner of a 1920x1080 screen.

I'm really surprised this didn't work"APPEND boot=LABEL=System morequiet disk=LABEL=Storage quiet setfbres=1080"
    It worked here on the first try and has booted in fullscreen ever since.

• I'm really surprised this didn't work"APPEND boot=LABEL=System morequiet disk=LABEL=Storage quiet setfbres=1080"
    It worked here on the first try and has booted in fullscreen ever since.

I think the issue is that even when the splash screen is shown in my case, it is actually being shown at 1920x1080 (the TV confirms that while the splash screen is shown the display resolution is 1920x1080 60Hz) ... I have no idea why the splash image itself is being shown at 1024x768 in the top-left corner of the screen.