No picture (or very late) Beelink Mini MX TV Box + Denon avr-x1300w

• Hello everybody,

I am using the Beelink Mini MX TV Box (AML S905) together with the AV receiver Denon avr-x1300w, unfortunately I get very often no picture or very late after a few minutes. I use the current LibreELEC 7.0.3.012c (the problem But also with older versions).

If I connect the Beelink directly to the TV without the AV receiver Denon avr-x1300w connects everything directly with the picture.

Is there a fix, or other way to fix?

• I have no trouble with the Denon X1200W in conjunction with a full hd beamer. What TV are you using? Is it 4k?

You could try different hdmi cables, changing the hdmi port on your tv, or connect a different TV set. If the TV is 4k, you could experiment with the 4k passthrough settings.

• I have no trouble with the Denon X1200W in conjunction with a full hd beamer. What TV are you using? Is it 4k?

You could try different hdmi cables, changing the hdmi port on your tv, or connect a different TV set. If the TV is 4k, you could experiment with the 4k passthrough settings.

Thank you for your help.

I have the Hisense H55MEC3050 (Hisense H55MEC3050 Preisvergleich | Geizhals Deutschland) and let everything run on 4k @ 60, Shield TV and Beelink Mini MX TV Box (AML S905).

I have connected the TV with my AV receiver Denon avr-x1300w (4k @ 60 HDMI port), and with my Shield TV everything runs fine.

I can of course connect the Beelink Mini MX TV Box (AML S905) directly to the TV with HDMI, and then pass the sound via passthrough (spdif) to the AV receiver Denon avr-x1300w ... but then I have no more HD sound (And for what I have then bought a new 4K capable AV?

What do you mean by "4k passthrough settings"? I set the resolution to 4k @ 60 in LibreELEC.

• Picture not showing or being late could be caused by some kind of HDMI handshake problems. This is why I suggested to try different ports on the TV and different cables.

4k passthrough is a function of the receiver.

Try running the box at 1080p. It will automatically switch to 4k if you play such content.

Edited once, last by mmpp (January 15, 2017 at 6:53 AM).