Please activate A800 driver in the Kernel

• Hello CvH,

at the moment I'm asking my self if it is worth the effort.
    Where I life is in really near future the transition to DVB-T2.
    I'm still looking at the market to find the best stick to use with Linux and Kodi...
    But this is an other problem...

If there is demand that this stick works, I will continue to try to solve the issue.

• The wrxtasy build is some old hackish version, no way we could figure out whats wrong or not ;D
    If I find my stick I can test it, if not better buy something else ;)
    Btw driver is even not working at kernel so maybe major additional problems.

• Hello CvH,

I tried to get the system better known.
    Do you know if it is possible to use the u-boot to first boot from network (it seems possible to put the kernel and system file on tftp/nfs) and if this does not work, that the emmc/sd will get used?
    I have the feeling, that the emmc connector is not build to get disconnected and connected so much.
    Alternatively first boot from sd than from emmc.

The systems I build are not working so well. The process seems not so easy and lengthy.
    The kernel drivers from the media_build are put into an extra directory. Can it be that there will be an mix from the kernel drivers and the media_build drivers be loaded that did not work correctly?

I bought a new receiver the haupage solohd that I thought is a good choice. But the patch for it is not in the old 3.14 kernel and I did not get it working. My plan is to use the C1 as an headless DVB-T/T2 server and the C2 as kodi device on the tv. So I can put an new Kernel on the C1 and with luck this will work (it i get this to work, maybe). Otherwise an old laptop must do this job.
    I'm a little disappointment how hard this is.

Greetings NooN