RetroELEC Kodi+Wayland+Emulationstation+RetroArch (x86/XU4/RPi)

• Thanks for the update escalade!!.

Im still having issues with editing shaders (via the 'Menu Shader Parameters' settings) and also now changing the scale of Overlays i use for Handheld systems. Each time i try and go into the Menu Shader Parameter settings or try and change the scale of an Overlay i have loaded up it causes RetroArch to carsh back to LibreElecs home menu!. I have also try a fresh image install also and still get the same results

I have uploaded a quick videoto show the issue, hopefully you might be able to sort it out!?......

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Hi, Escalade

@link to download: 1YiCLhk, I can't find your new update yet (the latest is 20160806).

Thanks.

• So far, so good.

Cheers!

• Thanks Escalade! It's all working great now :)

• Nice one. Thanks Escalade

• Here's a treat for you :)

20160823:

- Kodi 17 beta 1
    - ResidualVM (run with residualvm.sh)
    - glupen64-libretro

The new glupen64 core should perform the same as upstream mupen64, although haven't had time to test it yet. Have fun!

• Here's a treat for you

20160823:

- Kodi 17 beta 1
    - glupen64-libretro

The new glupen64 core should perform the same as upstream mupen64, although haven't had time to test it yet. Have fun!

Awesome update thank you !

I'm getting my system partition is too small whiles trying to update, generic build.

Edited once, last by lefty420 (August 23, 2016 at 8:59 PM).

• lefty420

The generic build is ~450 MB should fit fell into your 512 MB /flash.

2ami

No, I don't.

--

I have tested the glupe64 core now and it's indeed much faster tham mupen64plus on the RPi. N64 emulation speed should now be up to par with Recalbox/RetroPie.

• No idea mate, I haven't changed anything. I've just put the .tar in update to go from 20160822 and it fails, and tells me that my system needs to be at least 512 but it should be already?? Can you package it without the cores and I could add them later I've got everything setup nice be a bitch to format

Edited once, last by lefty420 (August 24, 2016 at 4:05 PM).

• Here's a treat for you

20160823:

- Kodi 17 beta 1
    - glupen64-libretro

You download page is only showing builds dated, 20160806!!