How to install on H96 Pro+ ?

• Hi, forum!

Hope you can shed some light on what to do?

I've downloaded LibreELEC-AMLGX.arm-11.0.3-box.img which I assume is correct for the H96 Pro+ box.

I downloaded and executed LibreELEC Windows USB/SD creator. Choosed "Amlogic GXBB/GXL/GXM" and selected the image file I downloaded (LibreELEC-AMLGX.arm-11.0.3-box.img), selected my SD Card and the program create the image.

After that I took the card and inserted it into the box, power-cycled, box starts it's chinese factory Android image.

If I click on the reset button and hold it will boot to Android recovery menu where it's possible to use the remote control to choose. I've not chosen anything there yet because I'm unsure about the process and don't want to mess anything up.

On thing that I can see in the bottom on the recovery menu is "E: Cannot load volume /misc!" if that means anything perhaps?

TIA!

• Hmm, found some documentation (edit the uEnv.ini on the newly created SD-card and point to the correct dtb-file in the folder) so it's up and running now :)

Have some issues with remote not working and no WiFi but I hope there is support in some way.