Add-On Repository Problems 2024/03

• We are currently having problems with our add-on repository.

If you have any problems (can't download add-ons, add-on updates are not working etc) with the repository then please let me know here.

CvH
    March 13, 2024 at 8:16 PM
  • Tried to download TVheadend HTSP client from official libreelec addon repository. Installation fails.

TVheadend 4.2 service/server download worked.

libreelec 10.0.4 on Rpi3

x.x.178.27

Edited 3 times, last by Astro98 (February 4, 2023 at 2:39 PM).

• I have the issue. Please see the log below, my ip is x.x.4.144

• Issue still seems to be present :(

I.P. X.X.152.148

Rasberry Pi 3B+

LibreElec 10.0.4

Kodi and other Repos work fine.

kodi.log

• Still not working, ip address x.x.242.15

kodi.log errors:

• I adjusted again and hopefully this is now stabled enough.

Just to get some background, we are facing some kodi bug that creates a lot connections and A LOT traffic so we try to workaround to minimize the impact.

• Edit 08/02/2023 14:46 : Working ATM.

Hello
    Problem still on going.

Ip : x.x.232.32

Edited once, last by Nickoos: Adding ETA (February 8, 2023 at 1:46 PM).

• LibreELEC 10.4 on a PC machine. Currently I can install any Kodi addons, but cannot enter LibreELEC Add-ons repository at all, says "Could not connect to repository". My IP is xxx.xxx.196.140.

Before that I had an "installation failed" error on most LibreELEC add-ons (Chrome and System-tools would fail, but for some reason I was able to install everything from the Audio encoders section). I reinstalled the system since then, didn't realise it wasn't a problem on my side. I do remember seeing the 429 error for Chrome installation in the logs and error (22) for system-tools

Here are the logs: http://ix.io/4nLh

• So seems like there's a daily quota for addon installs, and it's fairly low. Today I've managed to install Chrome, enable Linuxserver.io repos and installed under a dozen emulators before I started getting installation fails again.

I mean, normally it would be okay, but I did a fresh install just yesterday, so there are quite a few things I wanted to set up.