A96 mini S905W doesn't wanna go through setup

• I've been going at this for *HOURS* now and for the death of me i can't figure out why the installation just doesn't wanna go thru.

First time I did this with Le potato install I changed the dtb file to the correct one but no boot , Second time i tried installing it without changing the DTB file and it booted it (into the setup) It checked for file system, rebooted, But then quickly got corrupted (Keep in mind that up until this point I didn't boot into kodi, just the setup that didn't go through ) second Time, went through did the usual stuff when it rebooted i got to the setup part where it does all these checks but failed an abnormal amount of them and got stuck on "failed to start udev kernel device manager"

And that's when the Sh*t show happened I tried Coreelec it would not even boot into setup (And yes , I made sure that i had the correct DTB file)

Then i tried to install the kvim one but guess the outcome NOTHING :P

no boot at all not even setup :(

Plz help

• It's not clear what release you are trying to install or what device-tree file you are using, and LE/CE vendor kernel images and LE upstream kernel images have completely different boot arrangements.