LibreElec 10.03 Not playing/recognizing laptop internal DVD.

• I tried Kodi using W10 on my laptop before and the DVD functionality works. It even ejects the DVD.

However, I tried running LibreElec on a 8gb flash drive. Seems like DVD is not being recognized anymore.

DVD: Original

System Dialogue: "Insert a disc" even though DISC is already inserted.

Tried options: Reboot while DVD is inside. Changed to DVDs I have played before. Cleaned the DVDs, Set the region to 3, Set forced region to off.

Skins that I'm using is the default one, and Quartz tried both skins, still no DVD playback.

I also noticed through Quartz's DVD eject menu, the internal DVD does not even respond like before.

Take note this is a laptop's internal DVD

Laptop model: Acer Aspire E5-476G running LibreElec 10.03 through flash drive.

Specs:

i3-8130u @ 2.2ghz 2cores 4threads > 3.4ghz turbo

4GB DDR4 2400MHZ

Internal 5400RPM HDD (only used for storing movies)

Intel UHD 620

Nvidia MX130 (prob unused)

BIOS options (if they even mater): Secure Boot Off(Can't boot with Secure boot on so I needed to turn this off) every other option on their default state.

Logs:http://ix.io/4ggD

Thanks in advance. Any help is welcome.

Edited once, last by D4L3 (November 20, 2022 at 2:55 AM).

• there is/was a bug that you can only play a DVD once, then you need to reboot your system before it sees different DVDs

can't really remember the exact circumstances and sadly no idea if this is fixed at LE11 or not